ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi ICON Racing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambo

Number of posts : 4
LFS Username : Bambo
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Hi ICON Racing Empty
PostSubject: Hi ICON Racing   Hi ICON Racing EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:22 pm

Hi ICON Racing,

My name is Bambo, some of you might now me from the Formula Junior, a league which I ran together with RaceSIM and one of you will certainly know me from my Team Speak or Ventrilo bad habits Smile
Anyway, I'm here because Zanetti told me that you might be looking for another driver for the Annual 16 hour race, a race in which I'm also interested unfortunately none of my team mates can enter it with me.
We can do some trial races together to see if I live up to your standards of course.
Back to top Go down
Joe_Keaveney

Joe_Keaveney

Number of posts : 326
LFS Username : Joe_Keaveney
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Hi ICON Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ICON Racing   Hi ICON Racing EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 6:30 am

Bambo wrote:
Hi ICON Racing,

My name is Bambo, some of you might now me from the Formula Junior, a league which I ran together with RaceSIM and one of you will certainly know me from my Team Speak or Ventrilo bad habits Smile
Anyway, I'm here because Zanetti told me that you might be looking for another driver for the Annual 16 hour race, a race in which I'm also interested unfortunately none of my team mates can enter it with me.
We can do some trial races together to see if I live up to your standards of course.

Hi Bambo,

Sorry to say but we've been able to put together a team so are not needing any drivers for this race now. Sorry about that, it was a last minute thing and it all came together very quickly, unfortunately there was too long a gap between word going out we were looking for drivers and drivers actually asking us if we needed them. So I thought of the guys I race against in the LFSBC and asked the two drivers I respected most, and they agreed!

Maybe next year, if we're more organised, we can look again at this?

In the meantime, let me know when you'll be online, and we'll race together, let's see what you're like, there's plenty of racing coming up in '08/09!

Loking forward to your reply!

Joe
Back to top Go down
Bambo

Number of posts : 4
LFS Username : Bambo
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Hi ICON Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ICON Racing   Hi ICON Racing EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 7:51 am

Sure! I don't mind at all because I'm always up for some racing against some nice,clean and fast racers Smile
I'm online mostly this entire day and tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi ICON Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ICON Racing   Hi ICON Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi ICON Racing
Page 1 of 1