ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ongoing what next debate.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantera70

Pantera70

Number of posts : 275
LFS Username : Pantera70
Registration date : 2008-05-14

The ongoing what next debate..... Empty
PostSubject: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:54 am

As ever the debate as to the future of LFS is heating up...

Are we looking at a new patch soon?
When will we get new tracks / cars?
Will we ever see a finished product in our lifetime?

So, I thought I'd open this one up away from the ever increasing number of people that will sh*t in your mailbox if you dare have an opinion. I'm interested to know what people want from LFS and how they would like to see things progress. Also what impact if any they think any changes may have on ICON Racing.
Back to top Go down
Jazzka

Number of posts : 44
LFS Username : Jazzka
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:09 am

Simple enough..
Would like to see more tracks in LFS and way longer/route choices so wannabe Gumballers can race safe.
Maybe not full community project.Made by team chosen by community
And most important imo is sounds.. car sounds are really bad.Cant even imagine better sounds cos they are so horrible.Really like ones used in Rfactor.
More cars would make more competitive and equal cars in races.. more fun eh?
Allmost forgotten the weather and day/night cyckle
Back to top Go down
snoring_snoopy

snoring_snoopy

Number of posts : 391
LFS Username : snoring_snoopy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:32 am

Agree, more cars, more tracks, weather, day/night and better sound.

But i want also to see, that you can set the time races in hours AND minutes. And the possibility to allow only one set for the whole grid ! (for leagues like iTCC, Formular junior and so on...)

But there will be a long way to go..............
Back to top Go down
Radial

Radial

Number of posts : 131
LFS Username : Laser171107
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:14 am

I agree with everything thats been said, I think we especially need Active weather changes, night driving.

On the car side of things, I think the next car that is made for the game should be a big muscle car with a real throaty exhaust note for a change! I think it is V8 time!

Tracks: I know it will be hard to get licenses, but how about some classic tracks like Monaco, Silverstone, Spa or even the old Nurburgring? Basically look at any formula 1 or high level circuit that was used for more than ten years around 30 or more years ago and it will probably be a good track.

Before any of the above changes though I think the developers should have a decent look at DAMAGE!!! That includes failures and wear; all that kind of stuff, because in the real world all of that happens (at the end of the day this is a sim).

Good on the developers, they do cop it a bit on the lfs forums, but without this game I would have been lost with what to do on many occaisions!
Back to top Go down
D.Zanetti

Number of posts : 217
LFS Username : D.Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Well new patch soon? 19th December to be exact Smile

Check this out

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1003401#post1003401

Looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
Radial

Radial

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:35 pm

I wonder what it will be called though... maybe S2 0.5AA?

VW Scriocco looks really nice, even though we do not have them in Australia. Checkout the youtube link on the page if you would like to admire it.

Let's hope there is plenty of good things in this patch, just in time for the iTCC warmup!
Back to top Go down
Pantera70

Pantera70

Number of posts : 275
LFS Username : Pantera70
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:35 am

Wow.... didn't believe we would see this so soon... So anyone got any plans for the 19th.....
Back to top Go down
D.Zanetti

Number of posts : 217
LFS Username : D.Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 am

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1008341#post1008341

Delayed eh?

But limited setup options, sounds pretty good to me, just have to wait a little longer Sad
Back to top Go down
Radial

Radial

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 am

Bugger! Tooo good to be true... oh well at least it will be better than before now that they have more time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing what next debate.....   The ongoing what next debate..... Empty

Back to top Go down

The ongoing what next debate.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ICON RACING -LFS :: ICON Racing - Public Area :: General LFS Chat-
Jump to: