ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
U4IK ST8

Number of posts : 43
LFS Username : U4IK ST8
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:45 am

Hello lads!

Just been browsing your forum and reading the latest posts about the future of the team and it sounds good. So, I'd like to join ICON Racing:

Name: Greg Kane

LFS Username: U4IK ST8

I've been on LFS S2 since Jan 2007 and I've clocked up a fair few miles since then. I'm more of a road car racer, not big on GTRs but I don't mind racing them. I've just started getting into the single seaters, although I do like to race the MRT whenever there's a server running that car. CTRA SS 1 is where I have begun my SS training. Very Happy I have a Platinum CTRA licence but I've had it since before the X-system and CTRA started. It was the STCC(Sim Touring Car Cup) when I got Platinum. It'll be a while before I reach Titanium, hehe.

Anyway, if you want more info just ask. Wink

Cheers,

Greg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_Keaveney

Joe_Keaveney

Number of posts : 326
LFS Username : Joe_Keaveney
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:02 pm

U4IK ST8 wrote:
Hello lads!

Just been browsing your forum and reading the latest posts about the future of the team and it sounds good. So, I'd like to join ICON Racing:

Name: Greg Kane

LFS Username: U4IK ST8

I've been on LFS S2 since Jan 2007 and I've clocked up a fair few miles since then. I'm more of a road car racer, not big on GTRs but I don't mind racing them. I've just started getting into the single seaters, although I do like to race the MRT whenever there's a server running that car. CTRA SS 1 is where I have begun my SS training. Very Happy I have a Platinum CTRA licence but I've had it since before the X-system and CTRA started. It was the STCC(Sim Touring Car Cup) when I got Platinum. It'll be a while before I reach Titanium, hehe.

Anyway, if you want more info just ask. Wink

Cheers,

Greg Very Happy

Thanks Greg!

I'll chat with Darren soon and get back to you pretty quickly.

Check your PMs over the next few days mate.

Joe
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1