ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Radial

Go down 
+2
Pantera70
Radial
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Radial

Radial

Number of posts : 131
LFS Username : Laser171107
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:00 pm

Hey everyone!

Its me! Radial, formerly known as NOStm Radial quite a while ago when that team existed... but now just Radial Very Happy I signed up on these forums a while ago, but I have forgotten my information so I have made this new account. I know and have raced with several of you guys before, and I hope to race in some of your leagues as I have more time on my hands now. Hope to see you all on the servers!

Radial
Back to top Go down
Pantera70

Pantera70

Number of posts : 275
LFS Username : Pantera70
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 am

Good to hear from you again, been a long time.... How are things on the other side of the world???
Back to top Go down
Radial

Radial

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:53 am

Things are warming up over here! Summer was well on its way, until today it was only 18 degrees Celsius compared to yesterday's 32!

I was very busy up until the end of November with part time work mixed with exams, but now i am settling back into summer holidays and my much needed Live For Speed fix! Thomas tells me that there is a practice session on the 21st of this month, i will try to make it and go racing with some of you again (others for the first time!).

How about you Pantera, things going well in England at the moment?

Hope to speak soon
Back to top Go down
Pantera70

Pantera70

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:01 am

Well it's not so warm over here, 3 degress at the moment.

Things have been very busy for Joe and myself, after 6 months of building and bedding in the team we are now getting ready for 09. 2 leagues start next year, iTCC and RACCAR plus our internal league. We've been working on new sites for the team and leagues, Joes been setting up the broadcast facilities, new skins for 09 and all this while I'm in the worst time of year at work.... Xmas.... Oh and we also have our ICON mugs and T-Shirts that people can buy Very Happy Rolling Eyes

All said, I'm very pleased with the way things have gone. As you know Joe and myself left NoS due to the poor management. We knew what we wanted from a team so set about creating ICON. It's hard work running a team and sometimes I wonder what the hell I've created (a full time job)... But I must admit I'm very proud of ICON Racing and wouldn't know what to do with my spare time without it. Our drivers are a great bunch and sad to say, but I get a great buzz watching them race.

Anyway, please feel welcome to join us at any time. The iTCC warm up is on the 21st and The ICON League (our internal league) is open for people to just turn up on the night. The new site www.iconracing.co.uk is the best place to check on event dates and times for each league.

Hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
snoring_snoopy

snoring_snoopy

Number of posts : 391
LFS Username : snoring_snoopy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:22 am

Very good to hear from you!! cheers

Hope also to see you on track, check out our lfsforum thread:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=50941

If interested (and no sleep), tonight (7pm GMT) we are meeting on our teamserver testing a little bit for the iTCC Wink

Best regards
Tom
Back to top Go down
Radial

Radial

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:46 am

Good to hear that you're getting along well!
I think that it is great what you and joe have done with ICON; the website is well structured, banners are crisp and well finished, there is much content and it is also good content. You both should be proud of your achievements because its pretty clear you put some effort into it.

I fully understand what you mean about NoS, the team had no structure to it at all and had no 'team' aspects (not to mention a real leader). I would rather drive solo than be in a team like that again! Now you have a proper team that seems to work well alongside your other commitments.

I'll take you up on your offer to race against you guys sometime, very much looking forward to it. In the meantime hope work doesn't overload you too much and happy racing!
Back to top Go down
Radial

Radial

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:57 am

Hey Tom!

Good to hear form you once again. 7PM GMT is 5AM here if I am correct, and i dont really mind at the moment so i'll set my alarm clock to get there!
see you tonight
Back to top Go down
Jazzka

Number of posts : 44
LFS Username : Jazzka
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:37 am

Merry christmas to you too Radial rendeer
Back to top Go down
Pantera70

Pantera70

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 am

santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

The sledge is in stealth mode.....
Back to top Go down
Radial

Radial

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:53 am

santa santa santa santa santa santa
and a happy new year!
Back to top Go down
snoring_snoopy

snoring_snoopy

Number of posts : 391
LFS Username : snoring_snoopy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 am

Merry christmas Toby and a happy new year. Was nice to race with you this year and i am looking forward to good races with/against you next year cheers

And a lol! to the "stealth mode "sledge ..... (flying under the radar)

Tom
Back to top Go down
D.Zanetti

Number of posts : 217
LFS Username : D.Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:17 am

Merry Christmas Radial.

Hope your xmas barbecue goes well Razz
Back to top Go down
Joe_Keaveney

Joe_Keaveney

Number of posts : 326
LFS Username : Joe_Keaveney
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:28 am

Merry Xmas Toby!

Have a good one, mate!
Back to top Go down
Radial

Radial

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 am

I'll put a few bangers on the barby for you boys! weathers really good here at the moment, perfect for a summer xmas fun BBQ Very Happy

(Sorry but i can't help rubbing it in, you can do it to me when the northern summer comes round Razz )
Back to top Go down
D.Zanetti

Number of posts : 217
LFS Username : D.Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:48 am

Radial wrote:
I'll put a few bangers on the barby for you boys! weathers really good here at the moment, perfect for a summer xmas fun BBQ Very Happy

(Sorry but i can't help rubbing it in, you can do it to me when the northern summer comes round Razz )

We aint had a summer in the UK for about 4 years lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Radial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Radial   Hello from Radial Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Radial
Page 1 of 1