ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iTCC 2010 - Track proposals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe_Keaveney

Joe_Keaveney

Number of posts : 326
LFS Username : Joe_Keaveney
Registration date : 2008-05-15

iTCC 2010 - Track proposals Empty
PostSubject: iTCC 2010 - Track proposals   iTCC 2010 - Track proposals EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:23 am

Hi guys,

While we're getting RACCAR underway, I'd quite like to get the ball rolling on the 2010 iTCC season. So to that end, please could I have your proposals for the 2010 tracks. OBVIOUSLY, if Rockingham appears before the end of the season, it's going in!

My suggestions:

AS7
AS6
KY2
KY3
WE1
BL1
FE4

Not sure about South City, I'll come back with a suggestion on that one.

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Cheers

Joe
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Astra

Number of posts : 3
LFS Username : Mp3 Astra
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: iTCC 2010 - Track proposals   iTCC 2010 - Track proposals EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:11 am

I'd like to see WE1r rather than WE1 simply because WE1r provided plenty of excitement last year, and it would be good to have some consistency. Whichever track we had for the final race last season (I think it was AS3) needs to be the final track again, IMO, because it would be a nice traditional place to end the season.
Back to top Go down
snoring_snoopy

snoring_snoopy

Number of posts : 391
LFS Username : snoring_snoopy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: iTCC 2010 - Track proposals   iTCC 2010 - Track proposals EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:03 am

Mp3 Astra wrote:
I'd like to see WE1r rather than WE1 simply because WE1r provided plenty of excitement last year, and it would be good to have some consistency. Whichever track we had for the final race last season (I think it was AS3) needs to be the final track again, IMO, because it would be a nice traditional place to end the season.
I totally agree with Passo. WE1R was last season a great race and season opener Cool and AS3 a great ending of it.

For Fern Bay: I prefer FE3R with the "chicane of death" at the end of the lap Wink
KY3: donīt know really, possible a little bit boring cause of this huge track......

For South city: SO4 was last season iirc, and it was good. I think one "citytrack" should be in every league.

Tom
Back to top Go down
boothy

Number of posts : 24
LFS Username : boothy
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: iTCC 2010 - Track proposals   iTCC 2010 - Track proposals EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 am

I liked the fact we went to each LFS environment last year, a lot of variety.

BL1 - better for overtaking than BL1R due to the way the back straight is, but cars more easily flipped at the chicane and final corner.

SO4 is overused (MoE/IGTC etc) so SO4R is a good choice, or perhaps SO5 or even SO5R with the epic downhill hairpin Razz. IMO, SO5.

FE3R was a bit fail with the final chicane, so I'd say go for FE3. FE4 is too long IMO, I think with all these long tracks you have to think about SCs as well, like how long it'll take for everyone to get caught up.

KY2 or KY2R seem the best choices for Kyoto, KY3(or B) is too long and not really suited to cars which are more like GT3 spec. Perhaps this can be kept to the penultimate round of the season, where it could be replaced by Rockingham if it's released? On one hand I doubt it will be released any time soon going by the recent delayed patches, yet on the other it looked pretty damm complete when I played it! Neutral

WE1R for the reasons given by Passo.

As for Aston, hmm I personally wouldn't like to see AS4/5/6 given they are 5 miles each. Funnily enough, AS7 is actually shorter than AS3! Though, AS3 is overused in LFS, so perhaps running it reverse would breathe new life into it and make things more interesting! But yeah any of those 4 Aston tracks would be fine by me.

geek
Back to top Go down
dekojester

Number of posts : 5
LFS Username : dekojester
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: iTCC 2010 - Track proposals   iTCC 2010 - Track proposals EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:44 pm

My suggestion is to stick with 6 events in the season, for the 18 round total.

I'd definitely keep WE1R, it provided some cracking racing indeed. It was a nice start to the season as well.

FE3 pl0x, 3r was mostly suicidal. plus, I think the esses section is much better the right way around.

BL1 stay pl0x.

SO4r was pretty good last season. could be a keeper. If you replaced it, I'd replace it with SO1 to be a short, fast crazy track (kinda like it seems Brands Indy and Knockhill can be form what I've seen of BTCC. Or I'd do SO5. Either of the three works on my view.

KY2R again pl0x. Some cracking racing I remember. And some torn up race cars as well.

Finish at AS3 again yes, but do AS3R. Or, if you don't want to, do AS7 or AS2.

I'd save Rockingham for a 7th event if it gets released before the season.

Just my 2p. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iTCC 2010 - Track proposals   iTCC 2010 - Track proposals Empty

Back to top Go down

iTCC 2010 - Track proposals
Page 1 of 1