ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantera70

Pantera70

Number of posts : 275
LFS Username : Pantera70
Registration date : 2008-05-14

ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500 Empty
PostSubject: ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500   ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:54 am

Our very own Joe Keaveney last night brought home the first league win for ICON Racing.

The Formula 500 (F504) season got underway last night at Aston Cadet and ICON JOE very quickly showed himself to be the man to beat. After landing 2nd on the grid for race 1, Joe then drove a flawless race to bring his FBM home in first place and therefore giving ICON racing it's very first league race win. Not satisfied with that Joe then went on to snatch pole for race 2 and was only just nipped to the finishing line by dbpSly_Guy.

This excellent start to the season put Joe head of the points standing and give ICON Racing second in the team standings.

Our other driver Darren Taylor (ICON Dazza) unfortunately couldn't match the standard set by his team mate. He managed to bring home 5th in race 1, but then had to retire from race 2 following an incident on lap 1.

We now look forward to round 2 at Fern Bay and wait to see if Joe can continue his outstanding form shown at Aston.
Back to top Go down
snoring_snoopy

snoring_snoopy

Number of posts : 391
LFS Username : snoring_snoopy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: CONGRATULATION   ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 am

Congratulation !

First win in first league race ever and 2nd place in teamchampionship for icon will be a good sign for the future.
We have shown that icon racing is a good team.
I am sure, this wouldn´t be the last victory of Icon Racing.

Wish you the best for the next race.
Back to top Go down
Joe_Keaveney

Joe_Keaveney

Number of posts : 326
LFS Username : Joe_Keaveney
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500   ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:32 am

Thanks for the congratulations guys!

But also thanks to the both of you. Tom, you have been very supposrtive of ICON from the start, and I know you'll be a central part of ICON for a long time to come, I can't wait for us all to be racing together. As the team grows and develops I can't think of anybody better to bring on new drivers and set the benchmark for speed and good etiquette.

And Daz, thanks for founding the team man! And good spot with the F500 league, perhaps a good starting point for the team and you're keeping my FBM addiction fed!

Thanks again to both you guys!

Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500   ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500 Empty

Back to top Go down

ICON JOE steals the show in Formula 500
Page 1 of 1