ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenneth would like to join ICON Racing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
racer hero

Number of posts : 1
LFS Username : racer hero
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Kenneth would like to join ICON Racing. Empty
PostSubject: Kenneth would like to join ICON Racing.   Kenneth would like to join ICON Racing. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Hello ICON Racing team, and whoever may be reading. I would like to apply to join this great, and from what I can see, organized team.

Ingame Name: K.O'Keefe

LFS Username: racer hero

Steering Wheel: Logitech G25

Racing expierience: Been playing LFS for 2 years. I have competed in various events such as IGTC, LOTA, Storm Cup, LFSCAR, Kyoto 500, Unity Tuesday Races, and many others.

In real life racing expierience: I race a Rotax 125cc water cooled racing kart, which reaches speeds of almost 120 MPH.

Why I would like to join ICON Racing: I am searching for a team which will help me learn to adjust my setups, as well as have a good time with.

I have met Tom and Zanetti, and they both seem like nice guys. I look forward to getting a response from you guys, and hopefully that will give me a chance to meet even more of you as well as get to know the members I have met better.

Thanks for reading,
Kenneth
Back to top Go down
Joe_Keaveney

Joe_Keaveney

Number of posts : 326
LFS Username : Joe_Keaveney
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Kenneth would like to join ICON Racing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth would like to join ICON Racing.   Kenneth would like to join ICON Racing. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi Kenneth and thanks for taking the time to register and post in our forum.

Unfortunately at this time we, as a team, feel that we're not the right team for you, and equally, that you're not the right driver for us.

Although your age is a factor in our decision, we felt that the combination of age and the time difference between Europe and Canada would prevent us from meeting - as a team - regularly.

What I would say is that, as a racer, you obviously have a good amount of experience and I hope to see you and race with you on the track in the various leagues ICON will compete in.

Keep on racing, and best of luck in finding a team!

Cheers

Joe Keaveney

P.S. Thanks on behalf of the members for your praise of Tom and Dan.
Back to top Go down

Kenneth would like to join ICON Racing.
Page 1 of 1