ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben Whitcher Application Form

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben

Number of posts : 10
LFS Username : livefornow
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ben Whitcher Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 9:37 am

Hello Icon Members, My name is Ben Whitcher im from the United Kingdom im funny fair, and of course like to enjoy myself. I have raced with you guys in events or meetins before, usually on your team server. But here's a little bit about me.

Name: Ben whitcher

LFS Username: livefornow

I have alot of expierence in LFS competiting in 16 Hr Koyoto last year, IGTC, GTCC, 250 Koyto this has all been with my too previous teams Racing Minds, Revolution Racing i had to leave them due to language issuess. Well anyway i have been racing for over a year now, i have looked up on racers and how they drive and that has given me the ability to be better. Also in my real life im a student, i do Ski racing for Great Britain so im always active when off season. I like to moutain bike and the usuall stuff a student would do.

Well i hope you Guys can consider my application form, and i look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards
Ben whitcher
Back to top Go down
Joe_Keaveney

Joe_Keaveney

Number of posts : 326
LFS Username : Joe_Keaveney
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:38 am

Ben wrote:
Hello Icon Members, My name is Ben Whitcher im from the United Kingdom im funny fair, and of course like to enjoy myself. I have raced with you guys in events or meetins before, usually on your team server. But here's a little bit about me.

Name: Ben whitcher

LFS Username: livefornow

I have alot of expierence in LFS competiting in 16 Hr Koyoto last year, IGTC, GTCC, 250 Koyto this has all been with my too previous teams Racing Minds, Revolution Racing i had to leave them due to language issuess. Well anyway i have been racing for over a year now, i have looked up on racers and how they drive and that has given me the ability to be better. Also in my real life im a student, i do Ski racing for Great Britain so im always active when off season. I like to moutain bike and the usuall stuff a student would do.

Well i hope you Guys can consider my application form, and i look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards
Ben whitcher

Hi Ben,

Can you make it to our server on Wednesday night?

I and a few members of the team will be there, practicing for either their XFR Cup rounds, or just on a random track/car combo.

Let me know via PM when you're around online, obviously Wednesday is the best night as we're more likely all to be online.

Cheers

Joe
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:17 pm

Hello.

Ouch, ive got a college open evening that night, what time you expecting, after 7pm would be good if possible, and i do apologise but its the only wednesday im busy. but ill defently make a quick vist in the evening.

Many Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
D.Zanetti

Number of posts : 217
LFS Username : D.Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:02 pm

Hello Ben,

Well team training kicks off around 7.30 - 8pm so hopefully that should be suitable Smile

Regards,
Dan
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:44 pm

Wicked mate Very Happy ill be there. Look forward to racing with you guys. geek
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:45 pm

Can i ask Joe, or anyone any news on getting into team or what is going on? as i havent heard from you in a while.

Ben
Back to top Go down
D.Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:54 pm

had you not already joined a team whilst in the application phase here at ICON Racing?

IIRC Falcon racing, but they died after two days.
Back to top Go down
Jazzka

Number of posts : 44
LFS Username : Jazzka
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:27 am

Im not dead Smile

You know what im talking about... heyy im abit sober.. its christmas soon and we having a bayby.. yeaa

well making phase still .. but i love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 am

Yes, i was Co founder, but not in team as it wasnt going to work.. and it still doesnt make a difference, an answer would be great as the training was ages ago.
Back to top Go down
D.Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 am

Patience shows alot about a person. Not being funny with you, you have to understand that we are looking for dedicated drivers. IMO joining a team, then it dies and then coming here saying 'well ive been waiting ages, wheres my answer' is just taking the piss.

Edit: And i also seen after you joined the falcon team, you joined a team called 3R lol
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:51 am

Zanetti im not just going to leave an application i want to know the final answer even if im in or out of a team. And to correct you I WAS never in FR, i just suggested name, and built them website, thats why i had them remove my name from, LFSW and Yes im in 3R as they offered me place, but doesnt mean i have to not know my final answer, as i was teamless before i applied a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Joe_Keaveney

Joe_Keaveney

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:41 pm

Right, I'm sure I've already said this (although not in this forum yet) but new drivers are recruited when Darren and I have conversed and agreed that a driver is a) a nice bloke and b) a clean driver.

Now Darren and I haven't talked yet, been quite busy see, but we will (and soon), and we'll chat about the two criteria above.

I understand you're keen, and that's great, just be patient and we'll get around to it. In the meantime it looks like you're not short of team membership anyway! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Hehe well i get offered lots of places mate. Would prefer to be in this team, but i totally understand your reason and will wait to hear back from you.

Thanks Ben
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:37 am

Hi guys any news yet. And btw its 1st of December, Chirstmas soon santa santa
Back to top Go down
Joe_Keaveney

Joe_Keaveney

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 2:09 am

Hi Ben,

Firstly, I'm really sorry for the lateness of my reply. I've been working flat out on the iTCC, and Darren has been working equally as hard on the iCON website.

Which brings me to your application. Unfortunately, at this time, we feel that we're not the right team for you, and likewise, you're not the right driver for us. We feel that you will get better experience elsewhere right now - this team will be concentrating on leagues it is running as well as other LFS leagues and we feel, that while, you're a talented driver, you need a bit of attention on your consistency. We haven't got the time right now to do that, so therefore, we won't be taking you on with iCON.

That's not to say there aren't teams out there, of course, you seem to know some already, so the very best of luck to you, Ben.

Cheers

Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben Whitcher Application Form   Ben Whitcher Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben Whitcher Application Form
Page 1 of 1