ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambo

Number of posts : 4
LFS Username : Bambo
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo)   Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Name: Demetrius Adelin

LFS Username: Bambo

Have been thinking about joining your team for quite a while but I got myself up to write an application just today. I had the pleasure to race in LFS for over a year, time in which I got to do some pretty interesting things. Did some oval racing, normal racing in quite a few leagues although I didn't finished some of them due to the lack of team support and time restrains but now I have more free time, about two hours every day so I think joining a competitive team like yours will boost my LFS experience and my abilities.
Looking forward to hear from you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pantera70

Pantera70

Number of posts : 275
LFS Username : Pantera70
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo)   Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Sorry or the delayed response, I've been away from the team for a while with work preasure.

I'll catch up with Joe and get back to you soon.... However if you see me online over the next few days why not pop in and say Hi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bambo

Number of posts : 4
LFS Username : Bambo
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo)   Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Unfortunately this thread is now useless since I've found myself a team already. Thanks for the reply though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo)   Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Demetrius Adelin (Bambo)
Page 1 of 1