ICON RACING -LFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeICON RacingLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NagashTheBlack

Number of posts : 3
LFS Username : NagashTheBlack
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski Empty
PostSubject: Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski   Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Hello everyone Smile This post is my shot to get into well organized team, where I can meet experienced drivers, improve my skills and finally, just race together in a good atmosphere. Sorry for any mistakes in this post, english is not my native language.

LFS Nick: Nagash

LFSW: NagashTheBlack

How long am I racing: about 2-2,5 years, however I've bought S2 in October 2008.

Why do I want to join: I'm looking for an organized team, which helds regular trainings, races in various leagues and give a chance for improvement. I'm not the top-class driver, but I have the will and, forgive me immodesty, some skills which i think, with your help, can lead me to a higher level of racing. I'm racing everyday, so there will be no problems with my availability. Currently I'm using MX Revolution as my controller, but I'm planning to buy a wheel soon.

Well, that's all I can think about now. I'm looking forward for your response.

Regards
Łukasz
Back to top Go down
Pantera70

Pantera70

Number of posts : 275
LFS Username : Pantera70
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski   Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:56 pm

dzień dobry Lukasz,

We will PM you shortly to discuss you application, but I would stress that this week could be very busy. We're looking at holding a Birthday event on Friday and Sunday is round 5 of the iTCC. If your around on Friday why not join us for the race, announcement will be made on the LFS Forum...
Back to top Go down
NagashTheBlack

PostSubject: Re: Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski   Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Thank you for the response.

I think I'll be available on Friday. Looking forward to race with you Smile

Regards
Łukasz
Back to top Go down
NagashTheBlack

PostSubject: Re: Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski   Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:07 am

I'm sorry, but I have internet connection problems and therefore I'll not be racing with you today Sad I hope we will meet on some other day.

Regards
Łukasz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski   Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Łukasz Wojciechowski
Page 1 of 1